MATH0090, MATH 0100
CHEM 0330, CHEM 0350
PHYS 0030, PHYS 0040
Basic Lecture Series
NEUR 0010: The Brain
NEUR 1020: Neurobiology
NEUR 1030: Neural Systems
1 approved course
Statistics: 1 course
Lab methods: 1 course
Four Thematic Electives
4 additional courses thematically
related to interest in Neuroscience to make a
total of 10 Core Courses
• In addition to the formal courses offered in the Department of Neuroscience, there’s a great opportunity for undergrads to conduct independent work under the supervision of the faculty.
• There are two levels of independent work available: Independent Study Course and Independent Neuroscience Research. Each of these usually involves registering for NEUR1970.
• Honors in Neuroscience, described in detail on the Departmental website, requires maintenance of a distinguished academic record in course work of the concentration and completion of a Thesis meriting the Honors designation.
• Navigate back to the Home Page and click on the Department of Neuroscience button to learn more!
• Check out the tabs below to explore opportunities for funding, summer research internships, as well as brain scientists around the area!
Here are a couple alternative ways to potentially get funding: